WE54 Magnesium Alloy is a heat treatable, high strength magnesium casting alloy. The material offers excellent machinability with high suitability for motorsport applications.
HIGH PERFORMANCE BAR PRODUCT:
WE54 Magnesium Alloy offers similar corrosion resistance characteristics to aluminium casting alloys under salt spray conditions. It is a high-performance bar product which maintains its mechanical properties at high temperature, up to 300°C. Used extensively in motorsport it is utilised in structural engine and chassis components.
- Structural engine components
- Chassis components
- Weight reduction design
- Heat treatable, high strength casting alloy
- Excellent mechanical properties retention
- Good mechanical properties
- For use in temperatures up to 300°C