Since 1973, the World Rally Championship (WRC) has been the standard bearer for rally sport. Run by the FIA, the rally series takes in 13 global events run on a variety of stages including special stages. Car development in the WRC also has a direct link to the continual development of technology in standard road cars.
We are an experienced and dedicated supplier to the WRC with high performance plastics and alloys all designed to get the team to the very top of the timing rankings.
- Engine components
- Gear box components, gear box casings, gears
- Camshafts, crank shaft, connecting rods, pistons, valves, engine block, covers, timing gears
- Front / rear suspension parts, drivetrain, axles, inserts
- Battery packs
- Turbo charger applications
- Exhaust applications
- All chassis components
- Alloy evolution and enhancement
- Bespoke supply solutions
- Rapid response
- In-house processing
- UKAS accredited laboratory
- Global Coverage