If Formula 1 is the flagship event for racing on fours-wheels then MotoGP is the comparable equivalent on two.
MotoGP is the premium class of Grand Prix motorcycle racing. Founded in 2002, the series was created as two-stroke motorcycles were phased out of the sport. Since its inception, MotoGP has grown into the most popular motorcycle racing series in the world with 18 races annually covering 15 different countries.
MotoGP places similar demands on material supply in terms of performance and quality. At Smiths High Performance we offer our customers materials and support services which gives these teams a competitive edge.
- Engine components
- Exhaust applications
- Gear box components, gear box casings, gears
- Front / rear suspension parts, drivetrain, axles, inserts
- Camshafts, crank shafts, connecting rods, pistons, valves, engine block, covers, timing gears
- Battery packs
- Alloy evolution and enhancement
- Bespoke supply solutions
- Rapid response
- In-house processing
- UKAS accredited laboratory
- Global Coverage