WEC (World Endurance Championship) is a global racing series which includes the 24 Hours of Le Mans where each race lasts a minimum of 6 hours. The series includes four racing categories - LMP1, LMP2, GTE and GTE Pro. Many of the works teams in the WEC series are household names and manufacturers of standard domestic cars.
Due the nature of the sport, reliability and durability is of prime importance. Smiths High Performance is a supplier of high quality materials to this particular market, including performance alloys and plastics which are developed to excel in this demanding racing environment.
- Front / rear suspension parts, drivetrain, axles, inserts
- Engine components
- Gear box components, gear box casings, gears
- Camshafts, crank shaft, connecting rods, pistons, valves, engine block, covers, timing gears
- Battery packs
- Turbo charger applications
- Exhaust applications
- All chassis components
- Alloy evolution and enhancement
- Bespoke supply solutions
- Rapid response
- In-house processing
- UKAS accredited laboratory
- Global Coverage