PEEK PVE Ultimate (peek mod) is a self lubricating plastic which is ideal for sliding applications and bearings
Peek PVE Ultimate combines 80% Peek, 10% PTFE and 10% carbon to create a self-lubricating plastic with additives that enhance wear. Due to better tribological properties PEEK PVE will perform at higher speed and pressure than other PEEK grades. The plastic is an excellent material for applications involving movement or wear. It offers high creep resistance, good heat deflection and good dimensional stability.
The plastic can be utilised in a wide variety of motorsport applications including bearing cages.
- Good heat deflection temperature
- Good sliding and wear performance
- High creep resistance
- Good dimensional stability
- Wear enhanced additives, increased PV (pressure velocity) capability
- Bearing cages to reducer drag torque
- Bearing cages for rolling bearings
- High speed train cages
- Powertrain applications and stabiliser bushes
- Valve components
- Electrical components
- Chassis components